Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jameson is Awesome and Graduated From College

On May 15th, 2011 Jameson graduated from the University of Missouri - St. Louis with his B.A. in Marketing and International Business, with minors in Spanish and Transportation.

He is pretty much the most amazing guy ever. The entire time I have known Jameson he has been in college. He started the fall we met, dated and got engaged. And since then our lives revolved around work and college and homework and more homework. And now, all the hard work has paid off and we are school free (if only we didn't have to keep paying for it) and Jameson has graduated. So here's to my awesome husband for being awesome at schooling. I love you lots!

Jameson walking in to the commencement ceremony!

Jamo accepting his diploma and shaking hands

Jamo and my side of the family

Jamo and his parents

Jamo, his brother and sister-in-law

Jamo and my pregnant self

Jamo and the grandparents

Jamo being all graduated!

2 comments:

tracyp said...

I love the picture of you and Jamo! You look so fantastic!

Mouse said...

Congrats to Jamo!!! Also, I love your black dress.