Thursday, May 3, 2012

Eve 6 @ Fubar

Does your family have a band they all love?  Cause mine does.  Eve 6.  We've been listening to them since they first came out with their hit song Inside Out.  Although, that may be their most famous song, it is in no way their best song.  When Jamo and I were first married, well, one year after, we went to go see Eve 6 in Kansas City for our anniversary.  Summer of 2010, Eve 6 came to my hometown for the 4th of July festival.  And this year, they came to Fubar.  So Jameson, my sister Holly, and my niece Emily trucked it down to downtown to this little dive of a bar that has a two rooms for bands to play in.  And I got to say, it was great.  We might have been def for the next two days from the crazy loudness of it all.  Who knew so much noise could fit in so little a room.  So it was packed with actual Eve 6 fans who could all sing along at the top of their lungs (and it didn't matter cause no one could hear you anyway).  And it was fantastic.  It's been a while since I've been to a rock concert.  It was full of all the crazy fun I forgot about.  It was like I was 19 again, just for an evening.

 
 
 After the concert we made a late night run to the Taco Bell in which Holly bought EVERYTHING on the menu.  And it was delicious.  And in case you were wondering, Eve 6 just release a new album about a week ago.  So go and listen.  And I have officially seen Eve 6 more time in concert than any other band, 3 times.  They were tied with the love of my life, Breaking Ben (marry me Ben?), but those fools need to go on tour again.  Oh but the Eve 6 was good.

No comments: