Tuesday, July 31, 2012

James' 1st Birthday

My boy turned 1 a month ago.  So I figure I should post some of those photos from the festivities.  It was fun times with family.  And James of course, is spoiled, and we love him.

Birthday breakfast... Banana Pancakes!

Birthday presents he opened on his actual birthday.

We got little cupcakes for his birthday, since would be having a big cake at the party with friends and family.  This is the red velvet cupcake, we also had mini smores cupcakes.

James Sock Monkey cakes.  Sandy did a super awesome job!

The boys hanging out at the party.

Food.  We had a grilled cheese buffet.  And I loved it.

Hanging out at the party.

Some of his many sock monkeys.

He wore is long enought to take this photo.

Me making my grilled cheese.  I think mac n cheese and sloppy joe was involved in this one.

Sandy eating soup, yum.

Balloon fight, as usual.

Unwrapping presesnts!

More presents.  That's a swim diaper, ps.

Cake time.

Eating of his cake.  It was funny to watch.  He's was such a dainty boy.  Probably one of the only time when food is involved.

So Happy Birthday to my dearest not so baby James!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cuteness! Looks like you all had super fun times :)