Saturday, November 29, 2008

Camping!

Jamo doing something, getting something from the trunk I assume.

This is the part where we skipped rocks. My arms were so sore for the next week, apparently I never use my arm muscles. I'm not very good at rocking skipping, but jamo is awesome. Video to come later.

This is our tent that Grandma bought us. Isn't it amazing?

We had ultimate smores. We brought those Hershey's bars to put on them and then we just started throwing other things on them too, like nutty bars...

Me eating smores... yum.

Jamo helping start the fire. We rock at camping.

This is the camping trip that we took for my birthday. We tried to go the weekend of my birthday, but it was filled up, sad. So we went the next weekend. I went up earlier that day to make sure that we would get a spot and to set up the tent. It was interesting trying to put up the tent all by myself, especially since I went about it the wrong way. But it was lots of fun. And I can't wait for the weather to get warm again so I can go camping.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Hooray for camping! It's camping season right now where I live. Much too hot to camp in the actual summer. One time Chris and I roasted doughnuts over the campfire.

Sheri said...

I cannot tell you all the weird things that I've tried roasting over a fire. But what's fun is getting a can of biscuits, the small kind, and then taking them and stuffing them and making them into balls and roasting them. Also, if you haven't tried it, starbursts. Jimmy deans in a pie iron... tasty.