Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wounds!

We went and played Demoltion ball for my birthday. In case you don't know what it is, it's like bumper cars, lacrosse, and basketball all rolled up into one. So this is my demolition ball bruise the same day I got it. I got hit hardcore head on a couple of times and ran into my driving stick, ow.

Demolition Ball the next day. Pretty hot huh? This thing was massive and I still have a faint bruise from it that I'm fairly sure will never go away.

Sheri likes to ride her bike... well, she did. Then I ran into a pot hole and fell off my bike and hit the curb and sidewalk, this is the result.

Road rash from my bike accident... I also had some on my chest and my wrist, which I have a scar from now. And my chin always has a pink hue to it now.

Jamo has no scars to show. Although he did have a seizure and went to the hospital and is now an epileptic. His brain is broke or something. Actually they have no idea cause they can't find anything wrong. I think he hit his head in the bathroom one to many times... hehe.

So that's that, we're fun.

3 comments:

SuperHolly said...

Oh Sherball,

We are So related! I bruise so awfully especially when my summer tan fades..like now. No good bruises to report as of yet this season, but just wait!

Mouse said...

wow, that's, er, graphic.

Mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.