Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our Silly Life

I still work at UMSL, for how long I don't know. There is a major lack of funding or something. I think they'll give me the boot. I don't mind too much, I don't think I'm cut out for web, I'd like to do something more with photography... That, or be a librarian (it's my new goal in life).
All the house stuff is falling threw, and I think it might be time to throw in the towel. I was upset for a while, but with a good nights sleep and some thought I'm okay with it. We really like our ward, our rent is decent and we're saving money for all the things we need to pay for. Mainly, Jameson's schooling... tuition, books, fees for 5 semesters at UMSL. And something about 2 months in Mexico next summer.
Jamo and I have gotten severely fat this first year of marriage. So now we are on a role to get back to at least where we started at. We figure it took a year to put this on, so we should have a year to take it all off. My goal is at least one pound a week, although I'm hoping for two. So that is one of my goals coming up, I have lots of them, but that's just one, yay!
And now it's super late and I need sleep before work tomorrow. Silly jobs taking up all my time.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Hey, I'm totally fat too! Now we can be best friends. Someone at church asked me if a was pregnant a couple of months ago. So I hid in the mother's lounge and cried until I had to go to Relief Society.