Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baseball! Go Cards!


0701091920a.jpg
Originally uploaded by ddwizard85
Our friend had extra tickets she couldn't use, so Jameson and I went to our first St. Louis Cardinals baseball game together a couple weeks ago. I had never been to the new Busch stadium since it was built in 2006. We played the SF Giants and won 2-1 in the 10th inning with a home run from Rasmus, it was awesome. Nothing like a winning home run with thousands of fans. We rode the metro to the game, which is always a fun experience. Jamo has only maybe rode the metro once years and years ago, so that was amusing. The way there we got to sit down... on the way back we got to stand and between lots of people. I love the metro. I probably wouldn't if I had to ride it everyday, but it's just something I don't do everyday, or even every year. So it was a great day full of fun new adventures.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Fun stuff! And I LOVE spinach artichoke dip. I made a white lasagna with spinach the other day, it tasted a lot like that dip, so it was like eating a whole hearty meal of it!

Sheri said...

ohhh, that sounds delicious, can I have the recipe?