Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jamo's 24th Birthday

On Jamo's birthday we went over to his brother's house. Tracy (sis-in-law) made lasagna upon Jamo's request for his birthday lunch. So we ate lunch and then cake and he opened presents. Hooray for birthdays!

Jamo on his 24th birthday. I made him an oreo cake. He wanted chocolate cake with white frosting. I thought that wasn't all that exciting for I put oreos on the side and crushed up some for the top. Mmmmm, cake.

Jamo blowing out his candles. There were a lot of them. We're going to have to start going to two pack next year.

Jamo and his sister Katie licking the candles from the cake. Good to know were not the only ones who do that.

Jamo opening his present. I found a really sweet deal on an external hard drive. He's been asking for one since last Christmas I think. And so when I saw it, I knew it was time to buy.

Jamo and his mother.
Jamo and all the presents he got from me and from his family.

No comments: