Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

This new years eve we went to a friends house. Lots of food (I love 7 layer bean dip). They also had this guava paste stuff you put on crackers with swiss cheese. I could have died and gone ot heaven. There was also this delicious cheese and briscuito (sp?) on crackers, soooo good. I miss food. And we played lots of games and had some good times. Overall a very good new years eve.
This is everyone standing around waiting for 12:00 am. We were only about a minute away at this point. They had to test out all the loud noise makers and such.

Bro. Burgoyne and David. David makes some amazing faces through these pictures. And Bro Burgoyne is priceless in this one. Like father like son I guess.

Again David's face makes me laugh a little. The hat helps I think. Good times.

Jamo and I. Not a whole
These are our friends David and Tiffany. They're pretty much the only people we hang out with at this point. David is leaving in a week and they're all moving away in March, we're a bit depressed about it. So we've been cramming in lots of hanging out before then.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Happy Birthday!

Mouse said...

D'oh! I mean Happy New Year on this one, Happy Birthday to the other one.