Monday, November 29, 2010

November Fun

While I don't have pictures of everything, e.g. Thanksgiving, I did manage to take some, yay me! I've been really bad about getting photos this year.

I guess first in November I have photos of our new niece Stella (Jamo's brother and sis-in-law's).

Stella Ann

Tracy and baby

Next we have photos from Dad's 60th birthday. Holly and I made dinner and cake and stuff and threw him a little party over at Holly's. You've probably seen Holly's flip of the event, but here are some photos.


Decorations... we're awesome.


Dad's apple cake. More work than one would think.


The balloon game of course! One of Dad's favorite...


Frank and Em eating dinner. Holly made chicken bagel things, tasty.


More eating of the dinner.


Dad and Sandy. Unsure of what that face is, Happy Birthday should be singing now.


Candids at dinner. All very classy photos.

1 comment:

Heather said...

When I saw Holly's flip video, I was wondering what those circle thingies were that everyone was eating. Chicken bagels, huh? Sounds, um, tasty if you're into that kind of thing. Also, as I told Holly and I will now tell you- It is no fair having fun without me and I hereby order you all to move out here and live by me. Thank you.