Monday, January 17, 2011

Licorice Rope

So last night Jamo and I were watching Juno, cause it's awesome. And in the beginning after she finds out she's pregnant she buys some licorice rope and makes a noose out of it and then takes a huge bite out of it. Needless to say, I wanted some licorice rope after that. And then I had a dream last night that I was trying to buy some at the dollar store and all I had was my credit card and the lady wouldn't let me cause I didn't have my ID with me (even though our credit cards have our pictures on them). And it was only a two dollar purchase I was making. After fighting, and sneaking a bite of it, I stormed out of the store mad I didn't have any licorice rope. End dream. And I don't even know where one would still get licorice rope. Walmart? 7-11? Who knows. It will now be me goal to find some. If worse comes to worst I'll buy some Red Vines.

3 comments:

Rhet and Kaitlyn said...

I freakin LOVE Juno! Its probably my favorite movie ever :)

Mouse said...

Oh Redvines, my chewy red lover.

Heather said...

Ew, I so do not dig licorice in any form or flavor, but I really like Juno.