Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Putt Putt And Chimi's

In March I decided that we were boring.  And so I started making us do things.  Mostly we live through the Groupon, really, it's a problem.  We had one this groupon probably months ago.  But Jameson loooooves the mini-golf.  So to North County we went.  The mall there has a glow in the dark putt putt course.

For dinner (with another groupon) we at this place in St. Pete called Chimi's.  And oh my goodness.  Go there, now, and eat a chimichanga.  Steak and cheese is how I like mine.  It was kind of like heaven.  Maybe I was super hungry?  And the salsa, amazing.  Even James ate some of the amazingness.  We're trying to grow him up right, on mexican food.

PS - I HAAAATE new blogger. Who new rearranging photos and writing words could be so hard?

Pretty awesome right?
These photos are amazing.
James got his very own bracelet.  He thought it was pretty awesome.













James at Chimi's.  He loves eating out.  It's like a new adventure every time.



















Driving home.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

That minigolf looks cool - I might actually enjoy it ;) and hooray for finding a new place to eat. We found a new Mexican restaurant recently too, yummy!