Friday, February 13, 2009

My New Car


This is my awesome new car. It's a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT. It has a sun roof, leather seats, butt warmers, and a battery in the trunk. And so now I can go and get at awesome job somewhere. I might have a temp job with a department at UMSL. I would be helping with the videography of filming students make commercials or ads for an anti-tobacco campaign. So that should be exciting if I get it. I am also going to apply to be a subsitute teacher, so hopefully that goes well. So life is looking up and I'm excited for the new few months ahead of me. Jamo is still working his awesome job setting up rides for people on medicare/medicade and going to school at the community college full time. Some good news, we got a grant that will help pay school this semester yay, in income tax time is here and we're excited. So yay for life!