Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're Boring.

It has officially been forever. Since getting a job I find I have no time to do anything. Ok, mostly I don't have to time to internet like I used to. I work until 5 or 6 at night, then on tuesdays I have young womens, wednesday is dance class, and thursday is institute. On monday I watched tv, but don't have to anymore since the show is over.
We're thinking about getting a house. We're going to a home buying program seminar thing this week. So if we can get qualified and find a house we like, then we'll get one. So we'll see how that goes.
Jamo just works and goes to school. We're really exciting people. And that's pretty much our life right now.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

houses are fun. now is a great time to buy (if you're planning on staying for a while) I wish we could sell our house, we've outgrown it!

Heather said...

Outgrown it? Isn't your house bigger than mine, Mouse?

Mouse said...

It's 1600 square ft and there are six of us! Plus we've lived in it for 4 1/2 years. You tend to fill the space you're in.

SuperHolly said...

Thank goodness Missouri has full basements or we'd be keeping kids in drawers!

Tristan and Tom said...

I didn't know you were getting a job! Where do you work? Did you get sick of being a stay at home wife? lol