Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yup

So the house stuff... we have a contract on the townhouse and now we're just waiting to get the inspection, which we've rescheduled twice already... we're not too happy about that. So we're going to try again Monday, but I have low hopes for that... stupid.
I started my new job. It's pretty good. I'm liking it for the most part. There's been a couple of incidents I could have done without, like being a goon and the angry man with a swearing problem. I get to drive all over the place. This monday I get to go back to centralia, which is like 2 hours from here, and I have to be there by like 7:15 am, eww. That means I have to wake up at like 4:45 am, which is an hour I have not known on that side of sleep in a long time. Silly jobs making me wake up at crazy times. But it's a lot less stressful than my last job, so that's nice. And I only work like 4 days a week, which is nice.
I also started my Spanish class on Friday. I can now say, "my name is Sheri" three different ways, I'm pretty awesome. It's kind of cool being in a class again, I really missed college, like a lot. So that's what I do on Fridays.
Other than that, we just hang and watch movies and hang with holly and Jamo falls asleep a lot. And umm, yeah. Jamo starts school up again this week, he's not real excited, he's really enjoyed having a break from school.
I have to take Jamo home to bed now.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Good luck with getting the inspection. It's such a pain in the butt waiting for all that stuff.