Tuesday, September 15, 2009

An Adult

So it's time for a post.
Still not much has changed. I work Monday to Thursday and sometimes on Saturdays. On Fridays I have Spanish class (which I should do my homework for and I have another test this week, I love being in school!). Jamo is in school and does homework and lame stuff like that. I will be glad in 5 semesters.
The house stuff lingers on... it feels like nothing is going right (or at least very fast). We had the inspection 3 weeks ago and have had a couple contractors look at it. Only naca is now saying that the inspector still isn't approved because of an IT problem... really? And so the whole thing is a big ridiculous mess. We could use some prayers in this department, especially so we can get in by nov. 30. It's frustrating business.
And that's pretty much it. When I ever get on my own computer I will post pictures, although holly has posted enough videos on facebook to last for a while, I love good karaoke fun.
So we're beginning the big birthday season... Sandy's is today, mine is on Saturday, little Chris on the 24, Holly the 29th and Melanie the 3rd. So happy birthday to all. So this year I am turning the old age of 24. I really feel like I'm getting older, it's kind of sad. I see the things I do and realize I'm turning into an adult, and I'm fairly sure it all happened over night. But the one thing that really made me realize I was getting older was the day that I started listening to NPR. I mean, when did that happen. I mean I know when it happened, but when did I hit that point when I would rather listen to that than music. It's silly. I mean, I graduated from college, got married and now am trying to buy a house and have a full time job. I have officially become an adult. And I don't know if I like it or not. Sometimes being an adult is hard. And sometimes adults listen to NPR. Ok, that is my rant for today.

No comments: