Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$1.37

There is sometimes money on the floor at work. The kids drop it and I clean it up. The high schools seem to have the most change on the floor after lunch. So the last two days = picked up $1.37 in change. It will be put it my change jar that were going to buy a wii game with. I think I have about enough money now thanks to the students here :). And for all the messes they leave, they probably should leave money. Sigh, I will not miss high school lunches. I only have about 20 minutes left of my last work day for the summer. So I'm super excited. I have lots to do though before we leave for south carolina. Although I have accomplished quite a bit aleady. But I still need to pack and buy roadtrip food. And I want to get music organized to listen to. I'm also going to go get a book or two on cd for the trip, although I don't know which ones yet. I'm thinking Harry Potter maybe, or
His Dark Materials. K, my phone is almost dead. Time to get er' done.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

ha ha. at first I thought you were creating more art for your room, it seems like coinage would match your color scheme ;)

Sheri said...

it would match. hmm, interesting...