Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Shower

On May 7th, I had my baby shower. It was a day filled with joy and joyness. There was lots of good food, lots of good people, and of course, lots of good presents. As far as baby showers go, I think it went pretty well (aside from the stinkin hot weather, oy).

And here is a big thank you to all of you who helped put this together. And another big thanks for all of those that came and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside from all the love.

These are my awesome cupcakes. Aren't they pretty?

Here's the spread of food.

Everyone sitting around talking cause we're awesome.

And then we played a couple of baby shower games. In this one they had to cut a string to the size they thought my belly was. There was A LOT of over shooting on string size :). Winner out come... one of my primary kids.

Here, we're playing a guess who knows Sheri best kind of game. Emily one this one. And it had some hard questions on it.

Sheri poses for cam-er-a

Everyone gets to sit and watch while I open presents, yay!

Here I am opening presents. There really is no good pictures of me opening presents, which is kind of ridiculous considering the amounts of photos of me doing this. That's what you get with a point and shoot though, delayed reactions and me looking ridiculous. But yay for presents, which btw, I got tons of cool stuff.

Anna looking over exciting. She makes the same face in every photo taken of her. It's kind of an "I'm constipated" look... nice huh?

While this was not from my shower, Jamo's work did throw him a little something something. Presents, food, good times. One of his co-workers made this diaper cake for us. It's awesome. And I'm pretty sure that's the most rockin' elephant in existance.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

How fun! Wish I could've been there!

Heather said...

Very cool- I'm so excited for you!