Thursday, June 23, 2011

39 Week Update

Super Quick Update?

I had an appointment on Tuesday with my doctor. And I was sitting at 2 cm for the 3rd week in a row. I'm pretty sure I could sit here for another 3 weeks, but hopefully I won't. So we have an appointment set again for next Tuesday, where I will be 40 weeks and 2 days. I guess we'll see what she says then. But I'm opting for not waiting forever. There are days I wish she was more into the induction thing. But I will sit and wait patiently. There are plenty of things I probably should do before then anyway. Now to find some more motivation.

Also, my feet get really swollen by end of night. It's quite impressive actually.

4 comments:

Cindy Pulley said...

I'd say you are very motivated. You and Jameson have been working very hard to make everything perfect for this little guy.

Caryn Allen said...

Don't get induced. If I could convince any pregnant woman of anything, it's not to get induced. Your body WILL go into labor on it's own. I sat at 2 cm for almost 3 weeks, too, then my water broke. Hang in there, girl!!

Mouse said...

I was induced three times and it was lovely :) But my first wasn't, and she was four days late. You'll make it, any day now!!!

Erin said...

Jeremiah was also induced and it was wonderful. I don't think I'd mind if they were all that way :)