Thursday, December 18, 2008

1218081331a.jpg


1218081331a.jpg
Originally uploaded by ddwizard85
Today jamo and i are at the dentist. I had a cavity that got a filling. Jamo is now getting a cavity fixed. I'm lucky enough to get to come back. One of my old fillings needs some replacing. I hate a temporary in it right now that they put in last trip here cause my tooth was killing me. And now i am all numb. It's amazing. I hate being numb more than most things. And we didn't eat yet today so it'll be a while. And so i'm just sitting here waiting for jamo to get done. It's cold in here and i'm bored and i'm cold. Oh, i hear some drilling going on.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

I had some old fillings replaced on Monday. I always seem to have trouble getting numb, so they poke me lots of times, and then I'm numb for a really long time afterward. Then I always hear the drilling in my head when I try to go to sleep the night after. Kind of like when you go skating, and you still feel like you're skating at the end of the day, but, er, not as fun.