Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

Jamo looking oh so amazing, mwahahaha. I have no idea what he was doing.

Holly and Frank waiting for some dinners.

Thanksgiving dinner!

People getting their grubs.

Emily and Anna waiting to get some foods.

Post thanksgiving dinner just chillin letting the food settle and time for pie!

So for thanksgiving we went over nice and early. I got there at like 7 am. Jamo had to work 7-11 that day so I just took a nap there while he worked. Then he came and we hung out. Holly and fam came around 2ish and then we did some eating. I made the peanut butter chocolate pies this year. Not too bad all things considered. Holly made a pumpkin roll, yum. After that we had to go to Jamo's family's dinner. And by the time we were done I was so beyond full. Silly holidays.

No comments: