Thursday, December 11, 2008

Car Accident



I took Jamo to his job at mobile that he goes to once every couple of weeks. On the way out, a lady in a truck smashed into me, yay. And this is our car afterward. There was 5,400 dollars in damages. We got a new bumper and hood and pinstripe and umm, lots of stuff inside that I don't what they are. The power steering went out and the winshield washer fluid thing broke. I dont know what else is in there cause I don't know cars. We got a rental from enterprise, first we had a jeep liberty and then a more gas friendy dodge charger. The car was in the shop for a week. And it sure was a pain dealing with all of it, cause they kept messing everything up at the insurance place. But our car is now back to normal and pretty, although we have to get the fuel something or other fixed, stupid.

No comments: