Friday, December 19, 2008

1219081331a.jpg


1219081331a.jpg
Originally uploaded by ddwizard85
This is one amazing picture me our christmas tree. We got a real one this year, which is my first one ever. And i hear it smells great but my more has been stuffed for like over a month now. But it sure is pretty. And so we are decked out for the christmas season. Less than a week and then a week until jamo's birthday, yay! I love the holidays. And jamo has 5 days off go a row, so that is very exciting.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

We had a real Christmas tree at least once that I can remember when we were kids, although you may have been too young to remember. We put it downstairs in the WA house. It didn't turn out to be a great idea, because it wasn't carpeted, and any glass ornaments that fell off broke (including someone's cute little penguin ornament - not mine, I still have mine...)

SuperHolly said...

ohhh.. the poor little penguins. And god love mom and dad and their great intentions. They should have known better!