Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Elephants and Dandelions

So Jamo is gone in Costa Rica for the next couple of weeks. And while the first day or two I sat and moped, today I actually did something. I haven't done anything crafty in quite a while so it felt good to use my creative side. So here's the little project that I made today. Isn't it cute?




I'm hoping to do more things tomorrow. What I'm not sure. Maybe I'll work on the digi-scrapping I've been working on forever. I also need to clean. Sigh, life is kind of boring and sad without Jamo around. I'm ready for him to be home again. 1 week and 5 days more. At least I have these silly elephants to bring me joy. They make me smile for some reason.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute! How did you make them?

Mouse said...

Those turned out so cute! You could totally go into graphic design or something.

Sheri said...

Photoshop... I googled 'elephant silhouette' found a cute elephant, turned him white and squished him. Then I found Dandelion brushes you can add into photoshop on brusheezy.com. And of course changed the background colors for each. Not too hard, but cute.

I've thought about going into graphic design. Maybe one day if I go back to school.

Heather said...

Oh, they are so very cute- I rather love them. How very talented you are, my sister.