Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Husband is Cute

Also, I'm pretty sure my husband is awesome. Okay, he totally is. And for some reason I thought this was kind of cute. For a long while he was used to going to bed without me. But lately I've been tired enough to go to sleep when he does. But one night I stayed up later. And I guess this is what happens when he goes to sleep without me. That's my bunny. He sleeps in the bed every night for some reason. And I think Jamo might like him too now.



But tonight I was staying up and sewing. And he was extra tired from last night. Diana came over and we played video games until way to late for old people. Plus Jamo has been writing papers and stuff and just hasn't gotten enough sleep lately (9 more days of this semester!). So he decided to sleep on the floor in front of the kitchen so he could still be in the same room as me as he slept. Yup, my husband still likes me! And pretty much he's the best person I know.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, how sweet! Maybe I should get Christopher a stuffed bunny for Christmas, too.