Friday, October 28, 2011

A Post of Photos From My Ipod

Some exciting news... I got an Ipod touch! I know, I know. Maybe a little behind on the times, but dang it, I got one and I love it. And oh the picture taking going on with my Ipod. I do believe it needs a name though? And I put on a blogger app, so loading all my photos is crazy easy now. So here my friends, is a post full of photos I've taken with my new ipod. And they're all of James ;), cause he's cute.


I found this outfit in his drawer and love it, even if it's a bit cold for no sleeves. Eh, our apartment's usually warm.


The halloween outfit my sister Melanie got for James (cause I love owlies). And isn't he crazy adorable?


Oh his sock monkey. That boy has mad love for his sock monkey (see next photo).


Yummy sock monkeeeey! It's his favorite, that and his little phone rattle. Will get picture of that some time.


This one I took today. Cause he was cute. And sleeping. And I couldn't resist. He's got his hands all over his pluggie, which can be annoying at times. He's figured out how to take out the pluggie from his mouth, but has yet to master putting it back in. So he gets all angry and cries when he pulls it out, but I'm all like, it's you're own fault little dude.


James in his stroller on a walk with his d-a-d.


Again, I just couldn't resist. I love that sleeping boy.


Hehehehehe, one little foot got away!


So in the mornings, around 7 am or so, I pull my little boy into bed with me, were he sleeps the rest of his sleep. And this is what I get to see every morning. And it's the best thing ever!


James in his bumbo. He started pulling up his neck like he wanted to sit up. So I got on craigslist and found a lady here in town who was selling one on the cheap. Off I went to get it. And he LOVES sitting up. It's like a whole new world yet to be discovered.

And now my baby is awake and crying for my attention. I must go rescue him.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is crazy adorable. We somehow manage to make the cutest kids in the entire world.