Wednesday, November 2, 2011

James' Room

I've been meaning to post pictures of Jame's bedroom for quite a while now. I mean, he is 4 months old and stuff. And of the main reasons we moved to this apartment is so that he could have a room to call his own. And I think, all things considered, it turned out spectacularly. The walls are the color the apartment was painted when we moved in (no painting for us thank you very much). Good thing it was a decent color. And since we didn't paint I bought those wall decals to add a little something to the walls. And really, I heart circles, a lot. Anyway, here are lots of different view of my baby boy's room.

Here is what you see when you enter the room.

Here is his cube filled dresser shelf.

And of course, the crib. Don't you just love the crib set? I was in love.

And here are the elephant photos I made all hung up on the wall.

Here's the view from his bathroom.

His closet and little ottomans stuffed with blankets and toys.

And here is my rocking chair. It was ridiculous to find one in that color. Months of waiting.

And here's a picture of James' just sitting in his crib. One day he'll be able to do it all by himself.

And the little James' frames I made all up on the wall, yay!

And his changing table with all his supplies.

So that is his fantascilly cute room. And now that he's four months old, we're actually starting to use it, yay! Well, we've been using the changing pad for months, oh, and the dresser, but now the crib (more on that later).

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Love it! He's a lucky little boy. It's juvenile and whimsical without being covered in obnoxious cartoon characters or anything ;) Good job!