Monday, November 14, 2011

Owl City at the Pageant

I have this list. Mostly in my head. And it consists of things I think one should do to be a true St. Louisan. Last Monday night I got to cross off one of my list items:

See a concert and the Pageant.

The Pageant is this cool little concert venue down on the Delmar Loop (which is were all the cool hipsters like to hang). But it's just one of things you have to do I think. The Pageant ranked number 4, in the world, in 2010 for most tickets sold at a club venue (being beaten out by ones in NYC, DC and Belgium). So, cool little concert club, check.

Driving down the Loop

Owl City


And some more Owl City

We ate at the Qdoba down on the Loop. I'd been craving the mexican food (that happens a lot) and goodness was it tasty. Then we headed over to the Pageant to see Owl City. It was a good show and Jamo and I had "fun fun fun fun". And a big thank you to Holly and Emily for watching my baby boy (who I missed like crazy the entire time).

No comments: