Sunday, November 13, 2011

Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese

Making grilled cheese for the kids for dinner? Want something a little more adult for yourself? Here you go. And can I say, delicious?


I made four sandwiches. I like to make mine right on the pan cause I'm messy and stuff.

So I butter my bread and get to work.

Use 2 whole avocados. Cut them up and put em on.


I cooked my bacon (we do ours in the microwave here, cause it's easier and a whole lot less clean up. Just put it on a paper towel on a plate and cover it with another paper towel and cook).

Add bacon.


Add cheese. I used mozzarella (wished I had used more).


Butter the rest of your bread and put on top. Turn on the stove at this point and start grillin' that grilled cheese.


And flip!


And eat! (See? needs more cheese.)

Ok, and this was one seriously delicious sandwich. But can you really go wrong with avocado, bacon and cheese? Nope.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Holy grilled sandwich full of pure goody! I bet you could throw in some sweet peppers too, for a little extra crunch.