Wednesday, November 2, 2011

James' Bathroom

Before James' was born I would head down to the Target off K. And browsing the bathroom aisle, I came across this wonderful shower curtain. And I fell in love with it. Silly, yes. Then I thought man, I need a second bathroom. And even more importantly, man, I need a baby! And now I have BOTH of those things! And now, the whale bathroom...

View of it from James' room. Isn't the orange a nice pop of color? Not in the shower curtain, but I love it with it.

Pictures I took of James and had mounted at my favorite website Artscow when they had a sale on stretched canvas. And my towels (for looking at only Jameson!).

The shower curtain that inspired it all. This is the view from the hallway. And if you were to come to our apartment, this would be the delightful room you get to use to do your business.

More up close view, yup.

B.A.T.H. Not much to explain here, just some frames and stuff I made.

And there you have it. And isn't it one amazingly fun bathroom?! I must say, that I love this little apartment. I love what it's becoming and all the memories that are filling it. It's actually starting to feel like home here.

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Yes, the bathroom! I've been waiting for these pics. The orange was an inspired addition to the color scheme. I'm glad you guys are in a place now where you can spread out a bit and really start making it home-y and stuff.