Monday, June 18, 2012

Triathlon Training (TT) Day 1

Day 1 - Run 15 minutes

So I waited another week to start.  Something about my son having surgery and recovering.  But he's doing good.  He also was teething the past few days, which added to the fun around this place.  But today, it was time.  And so I went to a local park here that has a loop that is 1 mile around.   I made it around precisely once.  And wanted to die.  And that was with walking the last half maybe?  I will add in my defense, that there are some huge hills in that park.  Also, I had already walked the loop once with Jill this morning.  Then I came home, died up three flights of stairs, and stretched.  And now I can't walk.

Consensus of the day: I'm SO out of shape.

And for those of you here to look at my cute baby, here you go...


2 comments:

SuperHolly said...

Park by the old shop n save? Yeah, running sucks.

Heather said...

Starting from scratch is always hard, but it gets easier if you keep at it- go Sheri, you're awesome! And your baby is uberadorable.