Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TT Day 2

Day 2: Bike 5 Miles

I think that biking is going to be my favorite event.  I haven't tried the swimming yet, that comes tomorrow, but this biking thing I can do.  There was a point around mile two that I kind of wanted to die, but by mile 4 I felt really good.  I'm glad this program that I'm doing isn't making me run everyday.  So today went a lot better than yesterday I think.  And all my muscles are properly sore.  I think I'm going to need to stretch a lot more, and find some good stretches for muscles I didn't even know existed.  I'm also thankful that this thing is easing me into it.  I tend to way overdo things on my own, and so it's nice to set a limit to it.  Of course, in a few weeks when I'm biking 15 miles and running for an hour I might feel different.  But for now, totally good.

As far as life goes?  I'm in one of those phases where I want to buy a house, SO bad.  Silly thing is we just signed a year lease for this place.  So we're stuck here for another year.  It's probably a good thing, but totally annoying.  It would probably be good to pay off the car first or something.  Or when Jamo gets that promotion at work.  Sigh.  Patience.  And stuff.

Also, I hate grocery shopping.


No comments: