Thursday, March 18, 2010

February

Here are some of the pictures taken in the month of February. The weather is starting to warm up... it felt like there might be an end to winter. I'm not ready for summer, but I'm sick of snow and freezing my tushi off. But on cold days, there's always good food to eat.

Jamo and I at El Magueys (we call it "gooeys") Yum. It's one of my favorite mexican restaurants to eat at.

Brad and Holly at Gooeys. Holly is holding up her carne asada (which is pretty much delicious... mmm... again with the food).

Aiden, Aaron and I went to the park one day. It was one of the first nice days of the year. We had a picnic and played for 2 hours (until Aaron was sick of the park... first time ever I think). We played ghost ship/ghostbusters. All the other kids at the park were jealous of our cool games and wanted to join in.

Aiden and Aaron on the swings. I can even sit on that silly green swing. I love the swings!

No comments: