Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Excuse Me Yellow

So the other day I was feeling a little bit down. So on my trip out of the house (I really needed to leave the apartment... it had been a few days) I went to the walsmart. I was in search of the perfect shade of purple nail polish, which I never ended up finding, there was none that I was in love with. But while there I saw this... the most amazing shade of yellow nail polish I have ever seen in my life. It's the color of that Lighting Lemonade gum from Bubbalicious that I used to love to much. This picture doesn't quite show the awesomeness of this shade. They had a whole line of this stuff, but only the blue was there (and this was the last yellow), but I'm thinking they're all going to be super fun colors. So I may have to go back and see if they have more that I just can't live without. Oh, and it's called "Excuse Me", by the Pure Ice people.

2 comments:

Mouse said...

he he, how fun! I love me a good nail polish (although they are strictly for my toes).

Sheri said...

Yeah, my toes are already purple from a pedicure. I'd never had one before and my wanted to for her birthday. So I didn't want to mess those up. Although lately I have been doing my finger nails more often.