Thursday, March 18, 2010

January

Here are a few pictures. All of these were taken in January. Just hanging out and some of the stuff we did. Yay, super exciting!

Jamo doing what he's best at... passing out on random couches. If you live near, you have probably seen this on your own couch. This is the snuggie sandy made jamo for his birthday.

Me messing with him... it's one of my favorite past-times. He's silly when he sleeps (or wakes up from sleeping).

David on a couch... we're really exciting!

Jamo and I went on a date one night. We went bowling! It had been while and Jamo kept wanting to go. Here you can see my amazing skills. I think one game I broke 100, barely.

Jamo is much better than me. He has this amazing technique... it's called chuck the ball as fast and hard as you can down the lane. He fares okay, always over 100.

These are our pretty pretties. They now like to hang outside the cage. And I can get them to come sit on my finger and play the ladder game, especially Lyra (the blue one). Grahm (the green one) is a little more a.d.d. and doesn't like to sit still and play games. But we haven't cut there wings and have finally learned to fly without crashing into everything. Although, they are still confused about our glass door. They like to try and escape to the outside to go hang with the other birds. I don't think they would survive a day in the outdoors.

We went to KC again for Julie's birthday. This is her at Texas Roadhouse. She got ribs.

Jameson also got ribs. I got a burger, cause that's what I'm good at. Yum. I'm making myself hungry for some good grub.

Jameson making chicken. I think I would be fine never eating chicken ever in my life. Sooooo much chicken that month.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I can bowl over 100 in the bumper lanes.