Friday, February 18, 2011

21w4d

I'm trying to keep up with taking photos of myself occasionally as the pregnancy goes on. So here is my second photo on this blog of me at 21 weeks and 4 days...

I still don't think I look much different. I did eat quite a bit today though, so maybe a little bit bigger? Probably not. I feel like I've gained a ton this week though or should have with all the crappy food I've been eating (baby like).

I've also hit some nesting, especially since finding out that our sweet little baby will be a boy. It's really hard not to buy everything in the store. And then I've been making baby crafts the past few days (photos to come later). Bad part is that I've done so much that I don't really have a lot left that I wanted to do. And now I'm bored. But I do plan on doing some reading, on account of I have library books that need returned and another on reserve. I did finish "Emma" today though, it was an accomplishment for some reason. Anyway, nesting. I think we need to do our tax returns cause babies are expensive. Anyone want to buy us a crib? It's crazy. And I realized today how many clothes a kid actually needs and what a lack of them I have. I'm sure I'll get enough by the time he comes, but man!

Is it bad I'm bored with my own post tonight? And I feel like I'm rambling about nothing. But yay for a photo! K, that's all.

3 comments:

Jen said...

If you're worried about clothes, Once Upon A Child has really great stuff, even non clothing items. You could probably find an inexpensive crib there too.

Mouse said...

Don't worry about clothes, you'll end up with tons by the time he actually makes his debut. Between baby showers, and sisters who are living vicariously through you.

Erin said...

We got our crib off of the local news classifides. Nice crib for a pretty good price. Might be something to look into.