Friday, February 4, 2011

My Awesome Baby Shelf

Yesterday I was slightly bored. And I think I'm already having huge nesting desires. So I broke out the boxes that had the shelves we bought a while back (they were on sale, woot!) and decided to build them. So here is where baby clothes and baby supplies and cute little baby things will go. We're going to buy more cubes once we know the gender (3 days!). But we like green no matter what it comes out. Now only if we had somewhere to put it. I'm slowing getting rid of our big furniture in here. First the over sized chair. Also contemplating getting rid of the futon. We just have no room. Anyway, here is the picture...

2 comments:

Mouse said...

Good job - it looks great! I can't wait to see it looking all gender specific :)

Erin said...

Super fun! Those will be great to be all organized and such. At least until SHE ;) starts moving and will dump them all out. The older Jeremiah gets the more I realize there really is no such they as child proof.