Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Baby Dream

I had my first official baby dream since becoming pregnant. It was a girl. And I sucked as a mother. First I was living at my Dad's house and they went camping. When they came home they asked where baby had slept I told them her car seat. So I go to get her out of there and I find I have placed her in a plastic grocery bag for easy carrying. Once I got her out I was holding her and Dad said something and then I kind of dropped her on the couch. Everyone freaked out, I got mad and went to my bedroom. I must say that for being newly born, my baby was very smart, like almost talking and understanding things I said, like "put your arms up" and then giggling a lot when she did it. Then I went back downstairs to get my stuff. And then I woke up.

Apparently I'm going to have a girl. And apparently I'm going to suck at raising the poor child.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yes, you are going to have girl (that's what I said months ago!) No, you are not going to suck at taking care of her. You love babies and know not to carry them around in grocery bags so you are going to be a great mom! :)

Mouse said...

Nothing in that dream is going to come true. You're going to have a BOY, and you're going to be an AWESOME mom!!

Kara said...

I've had dreams where I just forget my baby somewhere.. I think I've had bad mom dreams with every pregnancy-- I figure its to remind me NOT to leave my kids in the bathtub to drown, or to let them go to the park by themselves across busy streets when they're 2.