Saturday, February 19, 2011

crafty baby fun

So since I found out we're having a boy, I've been doing some of the craft projects that I've been waiting to do. And here is what I did this week...

The big one is a diaper holder pouch that goes in your diaper bag. The smaller one is a travel diaper wipes case that I made fantastically awesome to match. And the button and string is a pacifier clip.

And I think they'll go nicely with this awesome diaper bag I bought, that should come at some point :S...So yeah, fun times. Now I need something new to do with my time.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Those are way awesome!!

Erin said...

Dear Sheri, please send patterns. I want to be awesome too. :)

Heather said...

Wow, you are super craftastic! I am much impressed.

Sheri said...

thanks!
and an email has been sent Erin.

Mouse said...

I require that same email! ;) I've made the diaper pouches before, but not the wipe cover thingy. So, when did you learn to be so super awesomely crafty and stuff? How do you come up with ideas, just browsing the internet and stuff? You could totally market that kind of stuff.

Mike Pulley said...

loving the diaper bag!