Monday, March 7, 2011

2 weeks, 2 pounds and a "pop"

It really is amazing at how much your body can change in just two weeks while being pregnant. Heck, even a week made huge difference. I really feel like I didn't grow at all, baby belly wise, for the first 22 weeks or so of my pregnancy. But somewhere in week 23 I "popped". And now I can almost look pregnant if I wear the right clothes and act pregnant. I think I've gone from the "oh, she's just fat" to the "is she fat or pregnant?" stage. And I can't wait to get into the "she's totally pregnant" stage. So here is a picture taken at 23 weeks 4 days...

And if you could see the side by side of the 21 week 4 day, you would know what I am talking about. So that's pretty exciting. And I'm hoping to have an awesome bump by 27 weeks. Although, I do think I have put on a couple of pounds. I think I'm almost to pre-pregnancy weight. So I should probably try and eat healthy things now.

On a slightly different note... Baby has been kicking up a storm. And boy is the boy kicking low. It's like my bladder is being assaulted. Luckily he's not big enough at the moment to make much of an impact. But this past week I've been feeling him kick or probably punch me higher. A few times it even went above the belly button. This mostly happens when I'm laying down. Maybe his arms are strong enough now for me to feel. Either way it's totally awesome and people should be jealous. So far, even with the crazy morning sickness, I think pregnancy is awesome.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ok, so there is no guessing about it, you look pregnant not fat at all. It's funny to have due dates just 3 days apart from you as I'm experiencing the same pop and such other things at the same time. haha