Sunday, March 20, 2011

26 weeks and a crazy life

Life sure is crazy. Jamo has unheard amounts of homework this semester. I feel like I never see him. I mean, I see him, he's just doing homework. I try not to bug him (too much). Sometimes I succeed. And I have a feeling it's going to be this way (or worse) until May 15th comes.

We're on a job hunt. So far, unfortunately, unsuccessful. We're just not sure where to look or really, even what to look for. His major is kind of broad. I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, we keep looking and praying.

Jamo is dieting though. And he pretty much rocks. For the most part (aside from Chicago) he has kept up with it. Maybe I should have done progress pictures, like I have with my pregnancy :). He's looking better already. I think he's at 19 lbs. lost so far. Yup, he rocks.

And other than that, we're just living. Work, homework, school, eat, getting ready for baby. Fun times. Oh, but the weather was beautiful today. Which is good and bad. The hotter it gets, the more our stupid apartment smells (we have smelly neighbors and it seeps in). But when the weather is like this, we can open up all the windows for beautiful fresh air. I will say though, that I am not ready for summer. I have a fondness for the spring and chilly rainy days.

And because it's been a couple weeks, a photo of me. Here I am at 26 weeks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow- you totally look pregnanter! Also, school is a big time and fun sucking monster. Yay for him almost being done!