Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello, my name is Sheri and I'm a new-product addict

Hello, my name is Sheri and I'm a new-product addict.

If they're advertising new things on the tv, chances are I want to try it. Mostly this problem has been largely associated with food products, gum being the worst. I love to try new gum, it's awesome. There are some I will definitely never buy again, but there are some that are like love packed into a little paper wrapper. I used to enjoy trying to chips or pringle flavors, but now my stomach rejects them and revolts at the very thought of putting those greasy little potato chips into my mouth, sigh. But this time, it was not food...

The past year I've been noticing that my skin is like, getting old or something. When I was in high school people would always want to touch my face and say things like, "ooooh, that' so soft!" and "how do you get your skin to look sooo good?" And I would be like, "nothing?". But now I feel the youth being drained from it. It's not as soft and smooth as it use to be. It looks haggard and like it could use a little pick me up. Also, this silly pregnancy is causing me to have more acne than usual. I've never had a real problem with it, except when the hormones come to play. So I figure I out to take better care of it. So...

Have you seen those commercials for the Clean n' Clear Morning Burst cleansers? They're these little hand held machines that scrub and wash your face and are supposed to give you an awesome morning glow. And they're supposed to be 10x more effective than just your regular face wash. I don't know if it's the stuff they put on it or just that spinning motion. I'm banking on the spinning motion. Anyway, so on our trip to walsmart yesterday I was looking at them. And then I saw that Neutrogena had they're own brand and for the same price you could get the upgraded one that supposed to be 50x better and has two speeds on it. Plus it's pretty, pink and white. So I figured it would be worth a shot to try it.

And can I say, that after just one use, my skin feels so soft! My cheeks feel amazing! So I'm hoping that this will only get better with using it more frequently. So far, I am satisfied with my purchase. My skin might once again have hope.

Oops, it's turned into one giant ad. But I'm excited!

PS - My diaper bag is finally on it's way! It is currently in Kentucky and should get here on Friday. Yays!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I want before and after pictures- you can't have a beauty product ad without before and after pictures.

Mouse said...

Ooh, nice! I've always had great skin too. For whatever other things I hate about my body (you know, like fatness), I've never had skin problems. I only break out when I'm pregnant, or really stressed. And people are always amazed by how soft my skin is too. I've got a hint of a natural olive tone, and I've had several random strangers comment on my complexion. So yay us for having awesome skin!

Also, I too am always trying new things that I see. Usually candy. Erin and I had a thing on her mission where we would send each other new things we would find, then review them for each other. I tried some Ice Breakers lemon gum this week, it was pretty good. Lemon is refreshing, they should make more lemon gum.

Erin said...

Dear Sheri, now that it has been a while since you've purchased your new toy do you still love it as much as before? I read some reviews for them and they weren't very good. A lot of people said they got more acne over time. So I was just wondering how it is working for you?