Thursday, April 29, 2010

Engagements Photobook

It's finally done. It's two weeks later than I thought I would be. But really, it's only 2 weeks! I had this schedule of how many pages to do a day and when I would have it finished by. But I got quite lazy there for a few weeks and did nothing on it. And then this week with the new computer it opened up a whole new world of speediness I didn't know I had. I don't know what is my favorite page, I have a lot I like. And there are some I know I could have done better on. I'll post a couple of pages on here just to make my bloggy blog have more pictures and to catch everyone's eye :). Most of the file sizes are too big for blogger to handle. So here is the link to view the whole book. Take a look!
http://www.artscow.com/share/Engagements-3s7ncbtougtx

And a few of the pages...

Now I get to work on my honeymoon album. I had started it months ago. But then my laptop died and all my files were on it. So haven't worked on it since then. But Frank backed up all my files for me this week and so I'm going to get them all off there tonight. Woot!

No comments: