Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trying New Things

So in my new quest to be more productive with my life, I've decided that I'm going to map out a schedule for my day. I'm going to wake up at a decent time (for days I'm not working) and do the things I need to. One of my goals is to try new things with my photography and photoshop. I've been looking at tutorials and here is what I did today...

Here is another one that I worked on today. Both kind of fun, different from just the normal basic photos I've done. But I realize I need more photos of people in all sorts of different positions and clothing and expressions. I'll have to work on that.

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Well if you want some pictures of adorable children to work on, I can totally hook you up!

Heather said...

My goodness- I lo-ove that second picture- it looks like a book cover.

Pinky said...

If you ever need someone in odd clothing, or poses let me know! You know you're free to kidnap me at any time, and I have quite a few friends who wouldn't mind being a model for a day.