Monday, April 5, 2010

Mail from Melanie!

After getting home from our lovely camping trip we picked up our mail. There were some good things in it... a wedding annoucement, my paycheck and ads of course. But the most fun came in a box from my sister Melanie. After seeing my blog post about my lovely Excuse me Yellow, she got me more new nail polish! So now I have lots of new colors to paint my finger nails with. First item to do is to take off what remains of old polish. I have this lovely habit of putting it on and then slowly scrapping it off until there is nothing left, which takes a few days. I really just need to use my nail polish remover more often. Picture to come when I have a new polish on... but what color to use first?!??!

(This post is dedicated to Melanie, without which, it could not have happened :) )

1 comment:

Mouse said...

Yahoo for me! -ha ha ;) There were so many fun colors, I really had to use some self control to limit my purchase. Of course Caitlin said she needed some too, so she chose some lovely shades of pink. Enjoy!!!